Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fedir NepyivodaAdminFedir Nepyivoda (Admin, UV Outliner) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TyTy commented  · 

This project is dead. Nearly 1 year, no updates. :( Too bad too.

• OlafOlaf commented  · 

An OPML import/export feature to allow exchange between Omni Outliner (Mac) and UV Outliner (WIN) would be very much appreciated!

• Tim LancasterTim Lancaster commented  · 

I like UV Outliner and agree that import / export from OPML would be really useful and would make this my tool of choice for outlining in Windows. It would also be useful to let you import and export to Dropbox, this would open the use of UV Outliner to everyone who uses CarbonFin Outliner on iOS. CarbonFin lets you synchronise with Dropbox but doesn't provide a tool for editing and viewing those outlines in Windows; UV Outliner could gain many new users through providing this.

• DashakolDashakol commented  · 

Thank you for this light and functional outliner. But if you want people to migrate to your land you must let them bring (import) their stuff with them.

• RyanRyan commented  · 

Has this been implemented yet???

• David WalmerDavid Walmer commented  · 

I am transitioning from Mac to a Windows PC because we are using an electronic medical record that only works on a Windows PC platform. I am many large business files on OmniOutliner and would like to import them into UVOutliner so that I can work with one computer. Please add the ability to import OPML files.

• RonaldRonald commented  · 

OPML import/export would make it easier to work with many other outliners. Please consider supporting OPML.

• RobertoRoberto commented  · 

Yes, importing and exporting from/to OmniOutliner, the best outliner for OS X and iOS, would be great, specially for those of us who have a Mac at home and a Windows PC at work.

• AnScAnSc commented  · 

OmniOutliner exports to OPML and has multiple columns. Add support for importing that format too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base